Dr. Misbah Tanveer Chaudhry
Assistant Professor, SDSB
Dr. Misbah Tanveer Chaudhry holds a PhD in Development Economics. Her research is focused on labour markets and unemployment issues, labour productivity and economic growth, demographic transition, impact of European economic crisis on labour markets and gender disparity in labour markets. Her research has been published in high-quality journals like The European Journal of Development Review, International Journal of Manpower and Economic Systems. Before joining the SDSB at LUMS, she worked for State Bank of Pakistan as Deputy Director in Research Department focusing on social sector issues.
· Marelli, E., Choudhry, M. T., & Signorelli, M. (2013). Youth and total unemployment rate: The impact of policies and institutions. Rivista Internazionale di Scienze Sociali(1), 63-86.
· Bruno, G. S. F., Choudhry, M. T., Marelli, E., & Signorelli, M. (2014). Youth Unemployment: Key Determinants and the Impact of Crises (Vol. 7).
· Signorelli, M., & Choudhry, M. T. (2015). Symposium: Youth labour Market and the "Great Recession". Economic Systems, 39(1), 1-2.
· Choudhry, M. T., Marelli, E., & Signorelli, M. (2016). Age dependency and labour productivity divergence. Applied Economics, 1-23.
· Bruno, G. S., Choudhry Tanveer, M., Marelli, E., & Signorelli, M. (2016). The short-and long-run impacts of financial crises on youth unemployment in OECD countries. Applied Economics, 1-23.
· Women Entrepreneurship Program Phase 1 & 2.
· Socio-cultural Norms influence on Women Entrepreneurship.
· Tracing Women in the Informal Sector of Pakistan-Labor Market Dynamics.
· Women’s Economic Empowerment Through Entrepreneurship
· Labor Market Participation Decisions in Pakistan-A Gender Perspective.